From Stan Wars
Lady Gaga is a very popular transgender pop singer who accomplished in 2 years what a lot other chicks are still trying to accomplish after 10 years.
Life according to the Monsters:
"Gaga created the moon, the sun, the stars and the galaxies. She created the heavens, the earth, wind, fire, water and Earth, Wind and Fire. She created concerts, music videos, pop music, MTV, VH1, BET, CMT, MTV2, MTV Tres, MTV Jams, MTV Europe, MTV Japan, MTV Compton, MTV Denver and MTV Alabama. She created the Grammys, the VMAs, the BET Awards, The American Music Awards, the Native American Music Awards, Beyonce, Chipotle, dance music, techno, dubstep, 2- step, electro, techno, eletro-techno, techno-electro, electrostep dub-technostep, and Ciara's 1, 2 Step. She created bisexuality and homosexuality She created gay rights, gay sex, gay porn and gay pride. She does not copy, steal, nor is she influenced by other pop artists. Although she created pop music, pop music itself is boring. She is a true artist and is 100% original. She is so original that she gave birth to herself."
Gaga has had a very eventful career, but these are the moments that had the greatest impact on the general public:
What Gaga Haters Think She Does On Stage
What Gaga Stans Think She Does On Stage
What Gaga Actually Does On Stage
Lady Gaga stans are known as Monsters. The rational behind it being to take something that people are generally afraid of (monsters) and showing that they too have feelings, fears, hopes, wishes, desires and all that other shit.
Why Her Stans Love Her
Lady Gaga teaches you that you are okay just the way you are. If you are gay, it's okay, you were born that way. If you are bisexual, it's okay, you were born that way. If you are transgender, it's okay, you were born that way. If you were born with male and female genitalia, it's okay, you were born that way. If you have one testicle, it's okay, you were born that way. If have one testicle, three nipples, one really big titty, and one really small titty, it's okay, you were born that way.
Why Other Stans Don't Like Gaga Stans
Stans of other artists may view both Gaga and her stans as annoyingly pretentious. For some fans, constantly reminding them that they are gay (or different) takes away from the fantasy of stanning for a female artist in the first place. Gaga may have thought she was being empowering by writing a song about self-acceptance, but she didn't realize that certain gay pop music fans could care less about songs that told them that it was okay to be gay, particularly when they spend most of their day living through the lives and achievements of straight women.
The Biggest Misconception About Gaga Stans
The biggest misconception about Gaga stans, is that they are arrogant and pretentious snobs who do nothing but bully Britney and Rihanna stans.
This is untrue.
They also make fun of Katy Perry stans.
- Cultural Icon, the first true female worldwide stadium-headliner of her generation, the first artist to be seriously compared to Madonna reasons other than being a saltine that sings pop music.
- After 2 years in the game she achieved the 14th highest grossing tour in history (over $200 million in receipts)
- By the end of her Born This Way Ball, it is estimated that she would have grossed more as a touring artist in 5 years, than most of her peers have grossed in 10-15 years. Assistance on how to deal can be found here.
- "Born This Way", was the fastest-selling single in iTunes history, selling one million copies in five days.
- 3 #1 Singles on the Hot 100
- 51 million singles and 15 million albums worldwide.
- 5 Grammys
- 2nd behind Madonna as the most awarded female in VMA history.
- The only female artist since Babarba Streisand to have her first 3 albums nominated for Album of the Year.