From Stan Wars
Janet Jackson is a R&B/Pop/Dance legend famous for her elaborate stage shows, music videos and a string of successful singles, albums and tours.
- She has won more Soul Train Music Awards than any artist, ever in history and you will all have to deal.
- 5 Grammys
- The only female artist to be nominated in the R&B, Pop, Dance, Rap and Rock fields at the Grammys.
- Over 100 million records sold around the world
- 11th Best Selling Female Artist ever in the U.S.
- 10 #1 Singles on the Hot 100
- 19 Dance #1 singles
- First and only artist in history to produce seven top five hits from one album
- Album sales (1986-2001)
- Single success (1986-2001)
- Set the record for the most successful debut tour in history.
- Video catalog